Attwood Ski Mirror Wide-View
The Attwood Ski Mirror Wide-View provides extra-wide mirror for safe visibility. Features a molded plastic frame, polished convex mirror, and adjustable base. The base adjusts to any position up-and-down or side-to-side, then secures in desired location. Allen wrench included.
For installation on windshields 1/2" to 1" thick (or thinner with customer's own spacer).
**In some states and provinces, ski mirror of a certain size/dimension, and/or an onboard observer may be required. Check local requirements.**
HOW TO INSTALL ATTWOOD SKI MIRROR – WIDE-VIEW
Needed for Installation:
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Small flat-head screwdriver
- (2) #10 stainless panhead screws (for surface mounting)
- Drill and suitable drill bit (for surface mounting)
**When deciding on a location for your mirror, ensure that it does not block forward vision**
Bracket Mounting Instructions
- Place the bracket over the windshield frame and clamp by tightening the two setscrews that are installed in the base. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- On windshield frames less than 5/8” thick, place a rigid spacer between the setscrews and the frame.
Flat Surface Mount
- Select a suitable location making sure that the holes can be drilled without damaging hidden wires, ect.
- Place bracket in desired location and mark hole locations.
- After drilling holes, install bracket with #10 screws and tighten securely.
- After surface mounting, remove the two setscrews from the base.
Mirror Mounting Instructions
- Insert the tab on the back of the mirror into the slot in the bracket. Orient the mirror to the desired position, making sure that both setscrews are making contact with the tab.
- Tighten the setscrews enough to hold the mirror in place. Ensure the mirror is correctly placed and has sufficient adjustment to accommodate users of different heights.
- Fully tighten setscrews. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- Adjust the mirror to the desired position. Lightly tighten bolts on the back of the mirror.
Note: If mirror moves during use, tighten bolts further.
Information sourced from the Attwood Ski Mirror Installation Instructions
Customers also viewed