Boat Buckle G2 Stainless Steel Retractable Transom Tie-Downs Transom tie downs are versatile equipment on any boat. Their primary purpose is to secure a boat to the trailer at either the bow,...Add to Cart
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
BoatBuckle Retractable Transom Tie Down Straps
The BoatBuckle F08893 Transom Tie-Downs are the ultimate tie-down system in convenience, style, and innovation. The BoatBuckle Transom Tie-Downs feature automotive-style webbing, anti-corrosive construction, and sturdy coated hooks. Built for durability, the two-inch, self-retracting web is made with seat belt quality polyester. The BoatBuckle G2 Transom Tie Down has a stronger breaking strength than competitors with 2500 lbs. for each strap. Easy to use with convenient one hand operation. These tie down straps are sold as a pair and are easy to install. A mounting bolt is included for permanent one-bolt installation.
- Sleek, contoured styling
- Comfortable Sur-Grip rubber coated handle and release lever
- One-touch web release
- Easy access dual release lever
- Simple, one-hand operation
- Adapts to most mounting angles
- Includes installation hardware
- Comes as a Pair
- F08893 Standard
- Length: Up to 43"
- Break Strength: 2,500 lbs./each
- SWL: 833 lbs./each
How to Install BoatBuckle Transom Tie Down Straps
- Use trailer's existing mounting tab, or drill a 7/16" hole into the trailer frame.
- Note: Before drilling, contact your trailer manufacturer to ensure proper and safe mounting locations.
- Be sure the tie-down point is between 12"-41" from mounting hole. Do not mount otherwise.
- Using bolt, washer and locknut provided, attach BoatBuckle to trailer frame.
- Before tightening, the BoatBuckle should be swiveled left or right to ensure a straight-line pull to the transom eye.
- Once in line, tighten securely. Do not over tighten bolt. Maximum recommended torque: 45 ft. lbs.
- BoatBuckle should be mounted to trailer frame in such a position to enable the web to have has much straight-line pull as possible.
- Web angle should not exceed a +/- 30 degree angle from vertical when in use.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Tie Down Straps
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
BoatBuckle Pro-Series Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Downs BoatBuckle Transom Tie-Downs provide zinc-coated steel trailer hooks and vinyl-coated steel top hooks which resist cracking and peeling. For added...Choose Options
Starbrite Sta-Put Retractable Transom Tie-Downs Starbrite's Heavy Duty Sta-Put Tie Downs are the safest and easiest way to secure your boat to the trailer. These tie downs are easy to install and...Add to Cart
Boat Buckle Stainless Steel Kiwk-Lok Transom Tie-Down Boat Buckle uses high quality stainless steel components, right down to the rivet and springs. The two-inch Kwik-lok features durable...Choose Options
FortrexFreshwater Bow MountWe left the solid, extruded aluminum arm on the new Fortrex™ exposed, so everyone on the water can see what they're up against: the most ruthless mount we've ever...
Wise 8WD2003 Power Rise King Pin Boat Seat Pedestal The Wise King Pin Power Rise Sit-Down Pedestal is an air-powered adjustable pedestal. Air-powered height adjustments range from 16" to 22" - ideal...Add to Cart
Upgrade & Save up to $800 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 04/30/2023 VIEWHDS-9 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro ChartYear after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than...