BoatBuckle Transom Tie Down Straps
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
BoatBuckle Retractable Transom Tie Down Straps
The BoatBuckle F08893 Transom Tie-Downs are the ultimate tie-down system in convenience, style, and innovation. The BoatBuckle Transom Tie-Downs feature automotive-style webbing, anti-corrosive construction, and sturdy coated hooks. Built for durability, the two-inch, self-retracting web is made with seat belt quality polyester. The BoatBuckle G2 Transom Tie Down has a stronger breaking strength than competitors with 2500 lbs. for each strap. Easy to use with convenient one hand operation. These tie down straps are sold as a pair and are easy to install. A mounting bolt is included for permanent one-bolt installation.
- Sleek, contoured styling
- Comfortable Sur-Grip rubber coated handle and release lever
- One-touch web release
- Easy access dual release lever
- Simple, one-hand operation
- Adapts to most mounting angles
- Includes installation hardware
- Comes as a Pair
- F08893 Standard
- Length: Up to 43"
- Break Strength: 2,500 lbs./each
- SWL: 833 lbs./each
How to Install BoatBuckle Transom Tie Down Straps
- Use trailer's existing mounting tab, or drill a 7/16" hole into the trailer frame.
- Note: Before drilling, contact your trailer manufacturer to ensure proper and safe mounting locations.
- Be sure the tie-down point is between 12"-41" from mounting hole. Do not mount otherwise.
- Using bolt, washer and locknut provided, attach BoatBuckle to trailer frame.
- Before tightening, the BoatBuckle should be swiveled left or right to ensure a straight-line pull to the transom eye.
- Once in line, tighten securely. Do not over tighten bolt. Maximum recommended torque: 45 ft. lbs.
- BoatBuckle should be mounted to trailer frame in such a position to enable the web to have has much straight-line pull as possible.
- Web angle should not exceed a +/- 30 degree angle from vertical when in use.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Tie Down Straps
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Boat Buckle G2 Stainless Steel Retractable Transom Tie-Downs Transom tie downs are versatile equipment on any boat. Their primary purpose is to secure a boat to the trailer at either the bow,...Add to Cart
BoatBuckle Pro-Series Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Downs BoatBuckle Transom Tie-Downs provide zinc-coated steel trailer hooks and vinyl-coated steel top hooks which resist cracking and peeling. For added...Choose Options
Boat Buckle Stainless Steel Kiwk-Lok Transom Tie-Down Boat Buckle uses high quality stainless steel components, right down to the rivet and springs. The two-inch Kwik-lok features durable...Choose Options
Unique, three-sided bracket design features three precise angles that take into account the majority of the trailer' diverse tie-down tab designs. The three-sided bracket enables the boatBuckle to be...Add to Cart
When you need maximum torque and strength, look to our industrial strength ratchet transom tie-downs. Our 2" heavy duty ratchet transom tie-downs feature 5,500 lb. polyester webbing, a protective web...Add to Cart
Boat Buckle Heavy-Duty Transom Tie-Downs When you need maximum torque and strength, look to IMMI’s Heavy-Duty line of tie-downs. Features include 5,500 lbs. polyester webbing, vinyl-coated top...Choose Options
Boat Buckle Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Downs Boat Buckle Kwik-Lok buckle tie-downs feature vinyl-coated top-hooks, zinc-coated trailer hooks, durable polypropylene webbing and a protective web pad. 2...Choose Options