Stand-Off Flip-Up Polyethylene Roto Molded 4-Step Dock Ladder - GreyTough and durable, this roto-molded ladder swings up and out of the way, locking in place when not in use. The Stand Off...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Garelick Dock/Raft Ladder - Flip-Up Model - 4 Step
- Anodized aluminum heavy walled 1" (3 cm) diameter double walled tube construction
- Comfortable black contour traction molded steps, extra deep for added step surface
- Dual handrails 19 1/2" (50 cm) height extende 13" deep onto dock
- Optional quick release pins allow easy removal for seasonal storage or periods of non-use
- Assembly is quick and easy with all stainless steel hardware
- 275 lb. capacity
- Made in the USA
4 step, Extends 47" (119cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position. Stands 40" (102cm) above deck surface when flipped up.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Boat & Dock Ladders
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
JIF Marine Quick-Release Mounting Plates For use with JIF DJ series ladders Anodized aluminum mounting plate Stainless steel locking pins Sold as a Pair
Garelick Flip Up Aluminum Dock Ladder Unique flip-up hinge mechanism Innovative design flips up and out of the water to prevent marine growth 10 degree angled design for effortless...
This dock ladder comes in a blue powder coat finish. Powder coat provides a tough, durable finish. Steps are powder coated for extra protection. Tie Down Ladder Instructions Tie Down Ladder...
Used with Tie Down's Dock Ladder: 60" 4 Step: T-D-27274 71" 5 Step: T-D-27275 TOOLS REQUIRED Flathead screwdriver, 7/16" wrench, hand or power drill, and a 1/4" drill bit. ASSEMBLY...