Kentucky Lake Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Recognized as one of the nation's top largemouth and crappie fisheries, Kentucky Lake is the western boundary of the 270-square mile Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
Kentucky Lake Central Map is from Blood River to Big Sandy
Kentucky Lake North Map is from Kentucky Dam to KY/TN Line
- Largemouth Bass
- Channel Catfish
- White Crappie
- White Bass
Map features include:
- Full lake profile
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips and techniques
- GPS information
- 30 Accesses (Kentucky Lake Central)
- 39 Accesses (Kentucky Lake North)
- 25 Proven fishing areas marked (Kentucky Lake Central)
- 45 Proven fishing areas marked (Kentucky Lake North)
Maps measure 24" x 36" when open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.