Lake Winnebago Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Lake Winnebago is known throughout the country for its lake sturgeon spearing season; however, walleye, mostly in the 12-to 23-inch range, are the most sought after gamefish here. Northern pike, largemouth bass, perch and bluegill are also present in good numbers.
- White Bass
- Yellow Perch
- Freshwater Drum (Sheepshead)
Map features include:
- Full lake profile
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips and techniques
- GPS information
- Over 280 fishing points of interest with GPS
- 99 Marked fishing locations
- 35 Access locations
- 117 Artificial reefs with GPS
- 35 Referential GPS waypoints
- All new FHS cartography and look
Maps measure 24" x 36" when open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.