Maxwell Marine RC10 Vertical Windlass
The all new stainless steel RC10 fully automatic rope/chain windlass is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 8mm (5/16”) chain and 10mm (3/8") short link chain and 14mm and 16mm (5/8") three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope. The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters. The RC10 is manufacturered from marine-grade 316 stainless steel and chromed bronze for long term durability.
Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass. Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance. In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure. In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm pivots on a trouble free bearing, thereby exerting maximum control pressure on the rode and splice.
Wave Design™ Chainwheel
The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design™ chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the RC10 Series.This patented rope/chain wheel incorporates two unique design concepts that greatly improve the handling and control of the rope/chain spliced rode. The outer ribs of the chainwheel are angled slighly forward, ensuring that the rope and the chain are smoothly guided in the wheel during anchor retrieval.
- The RC10 features Maxwell’s revolutionary, and patented, new Wave Design™ chainwheel.
- The RC10 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilising only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- Manual override and Free Fall, using the emergency crank/clutch handle provided.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
- Maximum Pull 1320lbs.
- Static Hold 2640 lbs.
- Chain Short Link 5/16" (8mm)
- Rope Size (3 strand or 8 plait) 9/16" - 5/8" (14mm - 16mm)
- Chain Speed 105 ft/min
- Rope Speed 92 ft/min
- Power Supply 12V or 24V
- Motor Power 1000W
- RC10 Windlass
- Dual direction solenoid pack
- Circuit breaker / isolator panel
- Up/down remote control panel
- Emergency crank / clutch release handle
Customers also viewed