Moeller Marine Engine Paint - Mercury
Heat and solvent resistant acrylic lacquer is formulated for the extended staying power boat engines need. For use on all outboard & inboard engines, stern drive, and lower unit applications.
- Color matched to your engine's original color.
- Oil & gasoline resistant
- Quick-dry formula
- Superior durability
- 12 oz. Net Weight
Directions for Use:
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, grime, rust, ect. For best results, use when paint can is between 50°F and 90°F.
- Shake can vigorously for approximately 1 minute and periodically during use.
- Spray surface with steady, even strokes at a distance of 8"-12".
- Several light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -