Powerwinch "Sportfish 450" Free-Fall Anchor Windlass
Fastest way to anchor - Anchor drops up to four times faster! Easiest way to anchor - Free-Fall stops when the anchor has reached bottom - Rope does not collect on your deck while you waste time and effort powering down. Easiest to use - just hold the helm switch for only five seconds to release free-fall, versus one to three minutes powering down. Safety - Allows you to anchor quickly in poor conditions. Precise anchoring location - Anchor your boat where you want it to be, unlike powering down where your boat will drift while you power down.
Powerwinch offers durable and smooth Free-Fall Anchor Windlass. Their free fall system allows the anchor to fall at a rate of up to 300' per minute. Easily four time faster than powering down. The gear systems are oil impregnated with heat treated oil. Stainless steel drive shafts give years of smooth and reliable performance. A tapered splice is ideal for smooth rope-to-chain transition. The motor plate is made of one piece which provides improved gear life and and smooth power transmission. The smooth motor uses less amps by not needing the battery power during free-fall. Watertight sealed stainless sealed fasteners are easy to remove and have excellent corrosion resistance.
- Good for boats up to 27'
- Designed for ALL Fishermen
- Quickly deploy anchor by depressing helm switch down for 5 seconds
- Rope and chain guidance system-uses 1/4" chain and 1/2" rope with a tapered back splice
- Anchor hits bottom at 150'/ minute
- Full 2 year warranty-covers all windlass components - Through Powerwich
- NOTE: Proper rope is required for maximum perfomance. Use Powerwinch brand rope or 1/4" Acco G4 Hi-Test Chain with 1/2" New England Brand Premium strand medium lay nylon rope, with a tapered back splice.
- Overall Dimensions: 10-9/16" L x 7" W x 6-5/16" H
Included with this Purchase:
- 1 - P77727 FreeFall Anchor Windlass
- 1 - Rope Glide
- 1 - Helm control switch & mounting plate
- 1 - Owner's & installation manual
- 1 - Package of anchor windlass mounting hardware
- 1 - Mounting location template
- 1 - Thermal re-setting circuit breaker
Customers also viewed