Sea Dog Battery Test Switch Panel
Sea Dog Marine brings an economical Battery Test Switch Panel that quickly allows you to test the current charge on two separate batteries. Constructed from stamped anodized aluminum giving it extreme corrosion resistance. The clear gauge shows the current charge on each battery by toggling the 3 position rocker switch.
- Quickly tests battery charge on multiple batteries
- Corrosion resistant
- 3 Position rocker
- Total Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 3-1/4"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 2-9/16"
- Connect the red wire from terminal (1) on the rocker switch to terminal (1) on the battery selection switch, if so equipped, or to the positive terminal on the 12 Volt battery (1)
- Connect the red wire from terminal (2 ) on the rocker switch to terminal (2) on the battery switch, if so equipped, or to the positive terminal on 12 Volt battery (2).
- Connect the black wire with protective tubing from the meter to the common ground of the boat, to which negative terminals on both batteries are also connected. Handle this wire with care since the soldered connections are fragile.
Note: The meter can be adjusted by removing the tape on the back and moving the needle to the center of the red at 12.8 Volts.
Customers also viewed