Shurhold Pro Rotary Polisher
This super powerful true Rotary Polisher cuts, polishes, and buffs to bring out a mirror like finish in even the dullest surface. One the Pro Rotary Polisher, the pads simply rotate with the machine. Rotating pad will be the most effective at removing oxidation, scratches, and defects. Be aware, the rotating motion will create much more heat than Dual Action Tools. You should constantly keep the pad moving and balanced while using it. If you don’t, you can damage the surface you’re trying to improve.
- 7" Quick Change Backing Plate
- 3 Different Ergonomic Gripping Styles
- EZ Clean Mesh Air Intake Vents
- EZ Change Carbon Brush Ports
- Thumb Controlled Variable Speed Dial
- Locking ON Button
- Detailed User Guide
- Canvas Storage Bag
Included Accessories: Canvas Bag, PU Quick Change Velcro Backing Plate, Wrench, D Handle, Carbon Brush.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Current: 12 Amp
- Rated Power: 1400 Watt
- Variable Speed: 600 - 3200 RPM
- Backing Plate: 7"
- Pad Size: 7.5"
- Net Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Power Cord: 20 feet
Tips for Use:
- Practice! You should get used to the machine on scrap before using it on your ride. There is a learning curve.
- Keep the pad flat and balanced. You can also put the pad on an edge to achieve balance. Don’t let the machine walk or wobble
- Keep the pad moving. The rotating action generates ample heat and shouldn’t be left working in any given area for to long to reduce the risk of burning the paint
- Make sure are working with a clean pad. Any dirt or abrasives in your pad will cut into the paint or gelcoat leaving noticeable scratches.
- If using a wool compounding pad, don’t let it get clogged with excess product. Make sure it stays clean by using a spur, brush, or simply changing pads