OMC, Mercruiser, Volvo V-Belt - Effective Length 49 1/2", Top Width 29/64"
- Mercury 57-91035Q 1, 57-91035A 1
- Volvo 966385
- OMC 0509310
- High strength synthetic cords resist shockload failure. Their low stretch properties assure uniform performance over the life of the belt.
- The compression section is a special rubber compound that assures smooth and even transfer of load forces to the cords.
- Cogs are molded to precise engineering tolerances to improve flexibility and maintain cord support. Cog geometry provides a large area for air circulation to keep the belt cool and prevent damaging heat build up in the cushion section.
- Rubber edges maintain positive, no slip contact with pulley grooves for reliable energy transfer.
Google Product Type: