Garelick I-O Swim Platform with Telescope Ladder For use on Inboard/Outboard transoms Stainless steel wrap-around 1" diameter rails Mounts at a 10° angle on transom Durable, high density,...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Garelick Outboard Swim Platform with Fold Down Ladder
- For use on outboard transoms
- One stainless wrap around rail and one underside support rail, reversible
- Mounts at 10 degree angle on transom
- Durable HDPE platform is pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Stainless Steel hardware
- 1" (3cm) diameter stainless steel
HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK OUT BOARD SWIM PLATFORM WITH FOLD DOWN LADDER
- After determining which side of the platform is most suitable for the handrail, mount it to the platform using 2 bolts through holes in platform. Secure with 2 locknuts.
- Mount SS strut 22” by inserting bolt through hole and secure with locknut.
- Mount SS strut 11” by inserting two bolts through holes and secure with 1 locknut.
- Choose most suitable side of transom for mounting platform. Turn motor unit as far as possible to that side. Make a line on the transom indicating motor unit’s full extension to that side.
- Position platform away from drawn line at desired mounting location, parallel to the water line, and mark 4 mounting holes through flattened ends of rails and/or struts onto the transom.
- Drill four marked holes with a bit compatible with selected fasteners (fasteners not provided). Hold drill perpendicular to transom when drilling.
- If transom is less than 2” thick, it is recommended that a backing plate be mounted on the inside of transom.
- NOTE: The backing plate should be made of either aluminum, marine plywood or some other suitable non-compressive material.
- Coat the mounting surfaces of the rails and/or struts with a marine grade adhesive/caulking compound; squeeze a small amount into mounting holes in transom. Insert selected bolts through holes and secure in position with suitable fasteners.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
Information sourced from Garelick Assembly Instructions for Platforms Technical Data
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Boat & Dock Ladders
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Garelick Outboard Transom Platform w/Telescoping Ladder One stainless wraparound rail and one underside support rail (both 1" (3cm) diameter, Reversible) Durable HDPE platform is pre-drilled for...
JIF 2-Step O/B Transom Platform ONE STAINLESS STEEL 316 ARM Dimensions: Platform Width: 18" Length: 15.5" Weight: 15 lbs. Length Deployed: 23" Length Stowed: 13.5"
Garelick Telescoping 3-Step Transom Ladder The Garelick Telescoping 3-Step Transom Ladder is designed to allow for boarding at transom. This ladder mounts directly on the transom and telescopes into...
Garelick Over- Platform Telescoping Ladder Steps - fold out and over, telescope down easily Compact stowage - steps fold over flat on platform Flat poly treads for increased support Standard...
Garelick I-O Swim Platform with Fold Down Ladder White polyethylene platform for use on inboard/outboard transom. Two, 1" diameter stainless steel wrap around rails. Durable platform is easy to...
JIF 2-Step I/O Transom Platform Two Stainless Steel ArmsArms UNDER Platform Dimensions: Platform Width: 18" Length: 15.5" Weight: 14 lbs. Length Deployed: 23" Length...
JIF O/B Transom Platform Features: Easily mounts to O/B applications Ladder mounts on top Fold-down ladder features soft vinyl step Dimensions: Platform Width: 18" Length: 15...
JIF I/O Transom Platform Two Stainless Steel Arms Features: Easily mounts to I/O applications Ladder mounts on top Fold-down ladder features soft vinyl step Dimensions: Platform Width:...
Hyperlite Capitol 143 Wakeboard The Hyperlite Capitol is a beginner board designed to offer a stable but exhilarating ride The Blended 3-Stage Rocker offers massive but consistent pop off the wake...