Interlux Brightside - High Gloss Polyurethane Topside Marine Paint Interlux Brightside Paint is a hard-finish, high gloss, one-part application polyurethane topside finish. This paint offers...Choose Options
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Pettit Skip Sand Primer - Quart
- Eliminates the need to sand before applying antifouling paint.
- Recommended over vinyl ester and other blister resistant gelcoats where sanding is forbidden.
- Improved recoatability versus other no-sand primers.
- Use when longer overcoat times are needed- has an extended overcoating window of up to seven days to apply bottom paint
Skip Sand Primer eliminates the need to sand before applying antifouling paint. When properly top coated with antifouling paint, it provides a system of excellent overall adhesion. Ideal for use over vinyl ester gelcoats, where sanding may void warranties. It may also be used between two part epoxy primers and antifouling paints. Pettit's Skip Sand Primer has an extended over coating window of up to 7 days to apply bottom paint and should be used when longer overcoat times are needed.
Must be applied in VERY THIN COATS! When using a roller for application, use no greater than a 3/16” nap.
- Pettit Bio-Blue: Used during surface preparation
- Pettit Epoxy Thinner: Use for clean-up. Clean up spatters on the boat before they dry. Dried primer will be extremely difficult to remove.
**Follow dry times as this product is very sensitive to time and temperature.**
- Finish: Eggshell
- Color: Green/Silver
- Coverage: Approx. 600-700 sq. ft/gal.
- Number of Coats: One
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: