Toon-Brite Fiberglass Boat Cleaner
The Toon-Brite Fiberglass Boat Cleaner is an easy to use spray-on boat hull & bottom cleaner. Use Toon-Brite's Fiberglass Boat Cleaner to remove scum, lime deposits, oxidation and waterline stains from most fiberglass surfaces. Gallons of Fiberglass Cleaner come full strength for heavy-duty cleaning. If you only need a light cleaning, Toon-Brite Fiberglass Cleaner can be diluted 50/50 or more. It is recommended to follow with Toon-Brite Protective Clear Coat for a like-new appearance and additional protection.
- Easy to use
- Removes marine deposits, scum, stains, and ocidation
- 64fl.oz. Full strength will make up to 1 gallon.
- 1 gallon Full strength will make up to 2 gallons
- Includes 3-finger trigger sprayer.
For new appearance and protection, follow with Toon-brite, protective clear-coat.
Toon-brite, Fiberglass Cleaner FAQ’s
Q: Do I need Toon-brite, Fiberglass Cleaner Or simply a boat soap or wash?
- A: Toon-brite, Fiberglass Cleaner is a heavy-duty cleaner for tough jobs. Rule of thumb is, If boats are left in water, we are the cleaner of choice; if boats are not left in water, most likely all you need is a boat soap or wash.
Q: How do I apply Fiberglass Cleaner?
- A: We recommend using a pressure washer and or garden hose to remove the big stuff. Clean just after removing boat from water or before build up dries. This will also save you cleaner cost, as you won’t need as much. Now you’re ready to apply Fiberglass Cleaner.
- A: Apply using supplied trigger sprayer, Adjust nozzle down to a fine mist. Using a Plastic garden sprayer will be much easier but also adjust nozzle to a fine mist. Start at bottom and work your way up applying evenly as you go. If streaking occurs, reapply in that area. Let stand for up to 5 minutes and rinse.
Q: Do I dilute Toon-brite?
- A: Toonbrite gallons are diluted for heavy cleaning and ready to go. For light cleaning dilute 50/50 or more. (Heavy cleaning, meaning boats that are left in the water.)
Q: What do I do after cleaning?
- A: You have choices, we recommend applying Toon-brite, Protective Clear-coat then polish & wax. Or you can simply polish & wax.
Q: Will Fiberglass Cleaner harm my paint or decals?
- A: No it won’t. Although we can’t possibly test our product on every type of paint and vinyl used today, we can say that in over twelve years of our customers using Fiberglass Cleaner, we have not had one single instance of damage reported due to the cleaner.
Q: Will Fiberglass Cleaner remove moss and algae?
- A: No. We recommend using a pressure washer and or garden hose to remove the big stuff.
Q: Will it harm bunks or carpet on boat trailers?
- A: No. Just rinse well after cleaning.
Customers also viewed