Yeti Hopper Two 30 Soft Cooler
YETI’s are known for being indestructible and keeping things cold. And the Hopper Two 30 is no exception. It’s the first 100% leakproof portable cooler that’s built for the long haul and is insulated to keep ice for days. It’s reliable. It’s convenient. Easy to carry and designed for those on the go. It’s well-suited for a weekend at the ranch, a BYOB dinner at the Salt Lick, 18 holes on the golf course, or a day on the water. Not your ordinary soft-sided cooler. And like all YETI products, built for the wild.
The Yeti Hopper Two is newly designed to be more comfortable to carry and the wider mouth allows for easier access to your goods.
YETI recommends filling your cooler with as much ice as possible. Ideally you want to have an ice to contents ratio of at least 2:1. Using this ratio, you can fit 24 12oz. cans in the Yeti Hopper 30 Cooler.
HydroLok Zipper - The HydroLok Zipper is the ultimate waterproof, airtight closure. Constructed like zippers found in survival suits, you can trust this zipper to preform in any environment in the wild.
U-Dock - The U-Dock is the terminal end of the HydroLok Zipper that ensures a leak-proof seal when closed.
DryHide Interior and Exterior - This specially calibrated material is high tenacity 840 denier nylon with a double TPU coating - similar to material used in high-performance whitewater rafts. It is waterproof and resistant to puncture, abrasion, and UV-raysd. The interior is anti-microbial, mildew resistant and FDA food-grade.
ColdCell Insulation - This closed-cell NBR rubber foam is 1" thick on the sides and 1.5" thick on the bottom, offering far superior cold holding to ordinary soft coolers.
Welded Seam Construction - RF-welded seams eliminate stitching, providing water-proof construction and superior durability.
EVA Foam Bottom - Heavy-duty EVA foam bottom adds stability and additional abrasion resistance.
D-Ring Tie-Down Points - The Hopper is equipped with six reinforced D-Ring Tie-Down Points, on all sides of the cooler.
L 22-1/2" x W 12-1/2" x H 16-1/2"
Ice Retention Tips
Tips from YETI to Maximize Ice Retention in the YETI Hopper 30 Cooler
- Pre-cool your YETI Cooler
- A cooler is designed to insulate, which means it will retain heat as well as cold. If your cooler is stored in a hot place, such as a warm garage or hot vehicle, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself.
- Feeeze or pre-chill contents
- Chilling or freezing contents before you load them into your cooler will extend ice retention. It takes over 1 lb. of ice to cool a six-pack of canned beverages that started at room temperature.
- Use cold, sub-zero ice
- Cold, sub-zero ice is relatively dry to the touch and will last substantially longer than "warm" ice, which is typically wet and dripping with water.
- Use as much ice as possible
- Ideally, you want to have a 2:1 ice to contents ratio. The more ice, the better.
- Consider using dry ice
- Dry ice provides 3x the cooling power of regular ice, leaving more room for contents. YETI coolers are designed to stand up to the extreme cold temperature of dry ice.
Ideal Yeti Ice Configuration:
3 Year Manufacturing Warranty