Crooked Creek Paddle Company 6' Wood Paddle
Our Crooked Creek™ brand wooden paddles are economy paddles with upgraded features.
- Laminated New Zealand Pine wood construction
- Brown epoxy blade tip for durability
- Traditional shaft and grip
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE CROOKED CREEK PADDLE COMPANY WOOD PADDLE
- A general rule is that the best paddle to use it the shortest one that allows you to reach the water properly.
- To get a quick personal measure, place the grip of the paddle between your legs while you are sitting on a chair.
- The shoulder (where the blade meets the shaft) should be marked at your forehead.
Information and image sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed