Crooked Creek ABS Telescoping Paddle - 24"- 36"
This Crooked Creek telescoping paddle is a two-stage paddle with a sturdy boat hook head. Its smooth telescoping twist-lock will hold at any position for ease of use. The anodized aluminum shaft and high impact ABS plastic blade can float, making this paddle lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Two-Stage Paddle with Sturdy Boat Hook Head
- Anodized Aluminum Shaft
- High Impact ABS Plastic Blade
- Lightweight and Durable
- Twist-Lock Will Hold At Any Position
- Corrosion Resistant
- 2-Year Warranty
- Shaft Diameter: 1.25" (31.7 mm)
- Length: 24"- 36"
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR CROOKED CREEK ABS TELESCOPING PADDLE
- A general rule is that the best paddle to use it the shortest one that allows you to reach the water properly.
- To get a quick personal measure, place the grip of the paddle between your legs while you are sitting on a chair.
- The shoulder (where the blade meets the shaft) should be marked at your forehead.
Information and image sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide
Customers also viewed