Onyx M-24 In-Sight Manual Inflatable Life Vest
The Onyx M-24 In-Sight Life Vest provides comfort, safety and peace of mind. It's easy to forget you're wearing this lightweight safety vest - until you need it. With a simple pull of the "jerk to inflate" handle, the vest inflates. In the unlikely event of inflation failure, this vest is equipped with back-up oral inflation. The In-Sight feature shows green if the product is armed and ready to use, and red if it is not.
- Comfortable, lightweight, low-profile design
- Reflective piping for greater visibility
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For use with Onyx M-24 In-Sight Re-Arm Kit #1354
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance
*Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
How to rearm and repack your Onyx M-24 In-Sight inflatable life jacket.
Onyx M-24 In-S...How to rearm and repack your Onyx M-24 In-Sight inflatable lif...
Customers also viewed