Element™ 7 HV Chartplotter & Fishfinder Combo with Nav+ US & Canada Chart - No TransducerKnowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you...Add to Cart
Raymarine Element 9 HV Combo w/HV-100 Transducer Nav+ US Canada Chart
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Element™ 9 HV Combo with HV-100 Transducer & Nav+ US & Canada Chart
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make smarter decisions on the water. Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
- High-visibility sunlight viewable 9” display
- Superior HyperVision CHIRP sonar technology achieves 3x the clarity of conventional side and down imaging sonars
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
- Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
- Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
- Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
- User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
- Comes with Raymarine LightHouse NC2 with Fishing Hot Spots Chart.
- Supports Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
- HV-100 Transom (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/CMOR
- Included Transducer: A80603
- Screen Size: 9"
- Touchscreen: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 10.65 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Supplier Number:
Customers Also Viewed
Element™ 7 HV Combo with HV-100 Transducer & Nav+ US & Canada ChartKnowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make...Add to Cart
Evolution EV-150 Hydraulic Autopilot System PackThe Evolution EV-150 Hydraulic Autopilot System Pack is a complete autopilot-in-a-box kit that is ready to install on many popular fishing and...Add to Cart