Moeller Fluid Extractor Marine Oil Change Pumps In 5.0L and 7.0L Moeller Marine is an innovator when it comes to marine products that help keep your boat running and help make maintenance and repair...Choose Options
TRAC 7-Liter Fluid/Oil Pump
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
TRAC 7-Liter Marine Fluid/Oil Change Pump
The TRAC 7-Liter Fluid/Marine Oil Change Pump is intended to be used for oil changes and the removal of coolant, fuel, and transmission fluids. As with any self-priming pumps, this marine oil change pump creates a powerful vacuum to facilitate the removal of almost any non-corrosive liquid. It’s great for pumping out bilge water and other trapped boat fluids. This Marine Oil Change Pump provides a clean and efficient way to drain engines that have hard-to-reach drain plugs. This product is an ideal choice for any situation, particularly where draining oil is very difficult.
- Clamp Holds Tubes For Tidy Storage
- Tank-Style Pumps with Two Different Sized Extraction Tubes
- Ideal For Nearly All Forms of Fluid Extraction
- Includes Cap, Adapters and Hoses
- For All Types of Motors, Watercraft and Vehicles
- Black Extraction Tube:
- Outer Diameter - 0.34 (11/32)"
- Length - 8'
- Clean Drain Tube:
- Inner Diameter - 0.50 (1/2)"
- Length - 8'
- Volume: 7 Liters (7.5 Quarts)
Replaces old TRAC part # T10064
**Not for use with corrosive fluids, such as acids.
How to Use TRAC 7 Liter Marine Fluid/Oil Extractor
- Run engine for 10 minutes to warm cold engine oil making it easier to pump.
- Note: The oil should not be hot. Do not attempt to extract hot oil.
- Turn off engine then remove the engine dipstick.
- Insert black tube into dipstick tube until it stops going in.
- Attach rubber tube coupler to pump inlet and push black tube end into the coupler about an inch.
- Actuate pump handle for about 20 seconds. This will create a vacuum on the tank and begin to draw the oil.
- Every few minutes you may need to actuate the pump for another 20 seconds to keep the vacuum strong.
- When the oil is completely pumped out, the vacuum will be released when air enters the black tube.
- If the tank is full, remove extraction tube from the rubber tube coupler to stop the flow.
- Remove pump and tube from the dipstick tube.
- Wipe off and coil both tubes and place in tube clamp.
- Replace dipstick, oil filter, and oil as recommended by engine manufacturer.
- Dispose of oil at an oil recycling center.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Oil Change
- Google Custom Field 2:
- 9.3 x 1.5 x 20.5 in
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: