TRAC 7-Liter Fluid/Oil Pump
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
TRAC 7-Liter Marine Fluid/Oil Change Pump
The TRAC 7-Liter Fluid/Marine Oil Change Pump is intended to be used for oil changes and the removal of coolant, fuel, and transmission fluids. As with any self-priming pumps, this marine oil change pump creates a powerful vacuum to facilitate the removal of almost any non-corrosive liquid. It’s great for pumping out bilge water and other trapped boat fluids. This Marine Oil Change Pump provides a clean and efficient way to drain engines that have hard-to-reach drain plugs. This product is an ideal choice for any situation, particularly where draining oil is very difficult.
- Clamp Holds Tubes For Tidy Storage
- Tank-Style Pumps with Two Different Sized Extraction Tubes
- Ideal For Nearly All Forms of Fluid Extraction
- Includes Cap, Adapters and Hoses
- For All Types of Motors, Watercraft and Vehicles
- Black Extraction Tube:
- Outer Diameter - 0.34 (11/32)"
- Length - 8'
- Clean Drain Tube:
- Inner Diameter - 0.50 (1/2)"
- Length - 8'
- Volume: 7 Liters (7.5 Quarts)
Replaces old TRAC part # T10064
**Not for use with corrosive fluids, such as acids.
How to Use TRAC 7 Liter Marine Fluid/Oil Extractor
- Run engine for 10 minutes to warm cold engine oil making it easier to pump.
- Note: The oil should not be hot. Do not attempt to extract hot oil.
- Turn off engine then remove the engine dipstick.
- Insert black tube into dipstick tube until it stops going in.
- Attach rubber tube coupler to pump inlet and push black tube end into the coupler about an inch.
- Actuate pump handle for about 20 seconds. This will create a vacuum on the tank and begin to draw the oil.
- Every few minutes you may need to actuate the pump for another 20 seconds to keep the vacuum strong.
- When the oil is completely pumped out, the vacuum will be released when air enters the black tube.
- If the tank is full, remove extraction tube from the rubber tube coupler to stop the flow.
- Remove pump and tube from the dipstick tube.
- Wipe off and coil both tubes and place in tube clamp.
- Replace dipstick, oil filter, and oil as recommended by engine manufacturer.
- Dispose of oil at an oil recycling center.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Oil Change
- Google Custom Field 2:
- 9.3 x 1.5 x 20.5 in
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Boss Audio 6.5" Dual Cone Marine Coaxial Speakers MR6W 6.5" Dual Cone Marine Coaxial Speaker (Pair) - 180W - White. Boss Audio's 6.5" Dual Cone 180-watt Marine Coaxial Speaker. Features: Speaker...Add to Cart
Boss Audio MCK508WB.6 Package w/Receiver, Speakers & Antenna Combo Kit Includes MR508UABW with (1 pair) MR6W and MRANT10.Features: Weather Proof One Pair of MR6W 6.5" Full Range Marine...Add to Cart
CE Smith Boat Trailer Deep V Rubber Keel Roller CE Smith's Deep V rubber rollers are replacements for the original equipment of many trailers. Fit standard brackets and shaft sizes. Black natural...Choose Options
Boat Bling Green Sauce Enzyme Based Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Boat Bling's Green Sauce Mold and Mildew Stain Remover effectively removes mold and mildew stains without caustic chemicals. This...Add to Cart