FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Pela 6000 6.0 Liter Marine Oil Change Pump
The Pela 6000 6.0 Liter Marine Oil Change Pump is a compact and powerful oil extractor. This Marine Oil Change Pump features calibrated walls, indicating to the user exactly how much oil has been removed. A durable, transparent container captures the extracted oil. A clearly designed pour spout assists with emptying. The unit can be pumped 10 to 20 times in a row, creating a powerful vacuum. Changing your marine oil just got easier with this sturdy marine oil change pump.
- Removable for Easy Storage
- Calibrated Walls Lets the User Know How Much Oil Has Been Removed
- Pour Spout Is Included To Help Emptying
- Pump 10 to 20 Times In A Row to Create A Powerful Vacuum
- Sturdy, See-Through Container Captures the Oil
- Ideal For Consumer Use
- Capacity: 6.0 liters (1.57 gal)
- Height: 21.5" (assembled)
- Diameter of Container: 9"
- Tube: Probe 3/16" OD, Length 43"; Clear Section 3/8" OD, Length 39"
How to Use the Pela 6000 Oil Extractor
- Warm up the oil by running the engine. This will allow the contaminates to mix and suspend in the oil.
- Remove the dipstick. Note: if dipstick is too hot to hold in your hands, then the oil is too hot. Wait a bit.
- Insert the extractor tube into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan. Firmly place the tube cap onto the container.
- Attach the pump to the top of the container.
- Pump 10 to 20 times in a row to create the vacuum. Always use two hands.
- The unit will automatically extract the old oil. Continuous pumping is not required.
- To stop extraction at any time, pull the tube out of the fluid.
- After all the oil has been extracted, remove the tube cap from the container with a twisting motion. Remove the pump.
- Empty gently into a container, then bring the used oil to a recycling depot.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Oil Change
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: