Garelick Portable Folding Boarding Ladder 11" Hook
Garelick Portable Folding Boarding Ladder with 11" Hook
Features comfortable and sturdy white traction molded plastic steps mounted on a durable 1" diameter aluminum tubing frame. Thick vinyl covered hooks and all aluminum adjustable standoffs with cushioned tips fold flat for compact storage. 250 lb. weight capacity. Made in the USA.
- 11" Hook
- 15" Steps
- 36" Length (3 Step)
- 48" Length (4 Step)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK PORTABLE FOLDING BOARDING LADDER 11” HOOK
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- If the ladder cannot hang over the side in a perpendicular position when the stand-offs are mounted to the ladder step as described above, attach the stand-offs on the ladder uprights at the lowest possible part of the ladder so they abut the hull of the boat.
- A ¼” hole should be drilled in the center of the upright tube and the stand-off attached at the best position so the ladder hangs perpendicular.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed