303 Marine/Recreational Aerospace UV Protectant
The World's Most Manufacturer-Recommended product, 303 Marine Aerospace Protectant, protects boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of UV rays. Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging. Safe and effective for use on: vinyl, plexiglas, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics, PVC, gel coat and fiberglass. No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully and each application lasts for months. This product is a great choice for use on vinyl boat seats to prevent them from fading an cracking during boating season.
303 Aerospace Protectant is a water-based formula that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oil.
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Safe for outdoor gear and apparel
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Anti-static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use; simple spray on, wipe dry application
Great for Use On: Vinyl boat seats, wt/dry suits, bimini tops, boat fenders and outdoor furniture.
Directions for Use:
- Use only on clean surfaces
- Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray.
- Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303 Aerospace UV Protectant and wipe completely dry.
- If streaking occurs, too much product has been used.
This product does not air dry. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- 8 oz.
- 10 oz.
- 16 oz.
- 32 oz.
- 1 Gallon
Not for use on unfinished leathers, fabrics (canvas), or floorings.
Only available for ground shipping
More about http://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant 303 Product Specialist Matt Banach shows off the ways you can protect your boat using 303® Aerospace Protectant™. Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant™ has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace dries to a clear matte finish without a trace of oil. And because it’s water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicle’s paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
Boat Protectio...More about http://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-prot...
Customers also viewed