303 Marine Fabric Guard Water Repellent
303 Marine Fabric Guard is powerful enough to protect fabrics in the harshest environment; yet is safe for the finest fabrics, wool, silk, and fine leathers - including suede. On outdoor fabrics, 303 High Tech Fabric Guard restores lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory new levels. 303 High Tech Fabric Guard resists soiling, impedes mildew formation and helps protect against the sun's harmful UV rays. Proper maintenance with 303 Products will add to the life of your fabrics, save you money, and it's easy!
- Can be applied to outdoor leather seats, boat covers, awnings, Dacron sails and outerwear.
- Safe for synthetic and natural fibers in marine environments
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Recommended by Sunbrella, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
- Covers 75-100 sq. ft. per 16 oz. on lightweight fabrcs
- Covers 40-75 sq. ft. per 16 oz. on heavier fabrics
- Curing: 6-12 hours (depending on temperature)
- 16 oz.
- 32 oz.
- 1 Gallon
Available for ground shipping only
For more on 303® Marine & Recreation Fabric Guard™ - Visit www.303products.com Resist water, even when you’re on the water. 303® Marine & Recreation Fabric Guard creates a powerful shield to greatly increase repellency and protect against oil-based stains.
303® Marine Fa...For more on 303® Marine & Recreation Fabric Guard™ - Visit www...
Customers also viewed