3M 4200 Polyurethane Fast Cure Adhesive-Sealant 10oz White
3M Fast Cure Marine Sealant is a one-component, medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane that delivers strong flexible bonds to aluminum, wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass. It forms a watertight, weather-resistant seal above and below the waterline. It's flexibility allows for dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling, or shrinking. This sealant is recommended for the following applications: fiberglass deck to hull, wood to fiberglass, portholes, deck fittings, rubrail attachment, sealing screwholes, and stanchion supports.
- Medium strength marine bonding allows for disassembly
- Formulated for fast cure, providing rapid results
- Tack-free in 1 hour and typically cures in 24 hours
- Above and below the water line applications
- Flexible and durable adhesion withstand stress
- Bonds to aluminum, wood, gelcoat and fiberglass
- Color is white.
- Caulking gun tube.
Customers also viewed