3M Imperial Compound & Finishing Material
Removing oxidation, stains, swirls, and scratches with 3M Imperial Compound & Finishing Material. The two in one compound and polish can eliminate common imperfections in fiberglass or marine gel coats. Your boat will look stunning with a high gloss finish that looks refreshed and rejuvenated. The two in one product will save you money and time while making your boat look brand new.
Highly rated for scratch removal. It is recommended to use a wool compounding pads with a P600-P800 dual action or P1000-P1200 for sand scratches. You can also use an air or electirc buffer with a max RPM between 1500-2500 equipped with compound buff pads.
- Delivers a high gloss finish
- fast cutting action saves time
- Eliminates sand scratches
- Removes swirl marks
- Removes light to heavy oxidation
- Formula combines compound and polish
Directions for Use
- Shake thoroughly
- Apply sufficient material to a 2x2 foot surface area.
- Spread the compound over the surface to minimize slinging
- Start Machine using light to medium pressure
- Reduce pressure as compound starts to dry
- Allow material to polish surface
- Repeat to remove any remaining sanding marks or swirls
Click here to download 3M Marine Compound & Finishing Material Safety Data Sheet
Customers also viewed