ACR C-Light H2O Water-Activated Personal Distress Light
ACR's new H2O C-Light is a water-activated personal distress light that combines intense LED technology with increased operating life. This light boasts a 20 lumen LED that operates typically for 30 hours continuously. Not only does this light feature an impact resistant case, but it is also slim and lightweight, making it easy to carry in a pocket. Installation is easy - the C-Light H2O has flexible lashing loops on the side of the product, allowing for multiple mounting options such as the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. Includes a clip that is designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket's oral inflation tube.Also includes Velcro strap that can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities.
The C-Light H2O includes two activation methods: the light can be activated with a simple push of the On/Off button or when in the armed position, can be activated automatically when immersed in water.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Water activation sensors – Automatic activation when in contact with water
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro® strap used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
- Size - 5.56" x 1.38" x 1.2"
- Weight - 1.4 oz. (without batteries)
- Operational Life - >30 hr. at 30°C (>20 hr at -1°C)
- Waterproof - Tested for 24 hours @ 3.3 ft.
- Lamp - 20 Lumen White LED
- Light Type - Steady On
- Battery - (2) AA Batteries (sold separately)
- Certifications - USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- -PFD Clip
- -Velcro Strap
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty