Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC. Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief. Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size. Shrinks at 257° F/125° C. Operating temperature range of -40° C to 110° C.
- Ancor's Marine Grade terminals differ from automotive terminals by being designed for harsh marine environment
- Nylon insulators are easy to crimp and will not split
- Barrels are designed to tightly grip the wire with the least effort
- Tinned copper gives the least electrical resistance but the most corrosion protection
- UL 486C
- Nylon Insulated with Insulation Grip
- Double Crimp, Funnel Entry
Choose from 10-12, 14-16, and 18-22 gauge wire connectors, then choose your screw size (ring opening).
Customers also viewed