Attwood 3 Gallon EPA Approved Fuel Tank
Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low-restriction, high-flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps, improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.
Dimensions: 16.6"L x 11.45"W x 7.3"H
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank.
- High strength ergonomic handle.
- 100% leak tested prior to delivery.
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
- 2 Year Warranty
- True 3 Gallon Liquid Fuel Capacity
- Additional tank capacity for 1:16 2 cycle oil blend (.1875 gallons) plus 5% vapor space for fuel thermal expansion.
- UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Built and tested to ABYC H25, ASTM F852 and USCG Standards
- Attwood EPA Certified Portable Fuel Tanks meet EPA CFR 40 1060.104 running loss requirements for use with non-marine small engines.