Attwood 6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Gauge
Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low-restriction, high-flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.
- Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and money
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Includes impact-resistant, high-visibility UV protected fuel gauge. Gauge can be read up to 8ft. from tank.
- Fuel gauge designed to resist fuel slosh and lens scratching that make traditional fuel gauges difficult to read.
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss.
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank.
- Cap includes industry leading high-flow automatic vacuum valve with ultra low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour) ensuring proper fuel flow and reducing fuel pump stress.
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4" NPT fuel fitting. Compatible with Attwood's new Universal Sprayless Connector (8838US6) and all other standard fuel fittings. Use with self-sealing fuel fittings (such as Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector). Use thread sealant when connecting fittings.
- High strength ergonomic handle.
- True 6 gallon Liquid Fuel Capacity
- Additional tank capacity for 1:16 2 cycle oil blend (.375 gallons) plus 5% vapor space for fuel thermal expansion.
- UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Built and tested to ABYC H25, ASTM F852 and USCG Standards
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Attwood EPA Certified Portable Fuel Tanks meet EPA CFR 40 1060.104 running loss requirements for use with non-marine small engines.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 19.82"L x 13.5"W x 9.16"H
- 100% leak tested prior to delivery.
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
NOTE: All fuel tanks manufactured after January 1st, 2011 for sale in the United States are required to remain sealed up to a minumum of 5psi per new EPA regulations. This assists in preventing fuel evaporation, saving gas and money. This is normal tank operation. Attwood fuel tanks include an automatic vacuum valve to ensure proper fuel flow and engine operation. All Attwood portable fuel compoments are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
Customers also viewed