Attwood Anchor Masthead 12" Boat Navigation Light
This Attwood Anchor Masthead 12" Boat Navigation Light features non-corrosion materials that include bases of glass-filled polymer and poles of highly anodized aluminum. The easy to grasp cam-lock stays locked in normal conditions and cannot vibrate loose. It also releases in extreme conditions and allows the base to swing down, reducing the chance of breakage to the base or the pole. Designed for use on boats up to 65.6 ft. (20 meters), this boat navigation light will provide exceptional use and satisfaction.
- Non-Corrosive Materials, Including Bases Of Glass-Filled Polymer and Poles Of Highly Anodized Aluminum
- All Wiring Is Concealed and Protected Within The Pivoting Base
- Easy To Grasp Cam-Lock Handle That Stays Locked In Normal Conditions
- Typical Installation Requires Two #10 Stainless Steel Screws Of Length Suitable For Deck Or Rail Material
- Three-mile, 360° Light Visibility
- Rail-Mount Adapter
- Dual Mount
- For Use On Boats Up To 65.6 ft. (20 Meters)
- Pole Length: 12"
- Visibility: Three-Mile, 360°
Customers also viewed