Bearing Buddies replace the dust cap in the axle hub, which is filled with grease through the Bearing Buddy. When the wheels are submerged, pressure from the spring-loaded piston keeps the water out!
- Prevents wheel bearing failure
- Keeps water and dirt out of hubs and bearings
- Eliminates the need for bearing re-packing
- Stainless steel barrel and components provide maximum corrosion protection
- 100% inspected, quality construction
- Automatic pressure control feature prevents hub seal damage
- Easy installation - instructions included
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT MODEL Pick a genuine Bearing Buddy® to match your hub bore. To convert a model number to the hub bore in inches (or dust cap diameter), simply place a decimal point after the first digit in the model number. Model #1980, for example, fits a 1.980" bore hole diameter.
- Sold in Pairs
Customers also viewed