Beckson Thirsty-Mate Hand Bilge Pump
The Beckson Marine Thirsty-Mate Bilge Pump is self-priming and very easy to clean. This hand pump will not rust or corrode or mar your boat. If your Thirsty-Mate hand pump becomes clogged, simply remove the foot valve assembly and clean out the inside. This pump offers the security of a stiffer glued on hose and is easy to stow when not in use.
- Angled Top Sleeve
- Contoured Red Tee Handle
- Non-Conductive Material
- Self-Priming Plunger Valve
- Special Polyvinyl Grey Body And Shaft
- Removable Foot Valve For Cleaning
- Solvent welded construction
- Will withstand temperature to 120°F (49°C)
- Made in the USA
- Length: 24"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Strokes/Gal: 7
- Capacity: 8 GPM
- Hose Length: 24"
If your Thirsty-Mate Hand Pump becomes clogged, you will need to remove the foot to clean.
- The foot is easily removed by heating it, either with hot water or a hair dryer; then peeling it off.
- To replace the foot, heat it again and it will slip on easily. Make sure the foot is seated over the roll at the end of the body.
- Once the foot cools, it will not fall off.