Blue Sea Systems ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block - 6 Position w/ Negative Bus
The Blue Sea Systems ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block uses a compact, snap-in-place CLB resettable circuit breaker which makes breakers as easy to install as a fuse. Includes a clear insulating cover with square format label recesses.
- Quick connect clips allow circuit breaker to snap easily into place
- Tin-plated copper buses and screw terminals
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Easy to open clip on cover
- Breakouts allow wire access in two directions
- Accepts ring terminals
- Accepts square labels
- Circuits: 6
- Maximum Amperage: 100A (per block) | 32A (per circuit)
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Mounting: #8 Screw (M4) or #8 Nut
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -10° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60° C
- Screw Terminal Type: #8-32 Screws with Captive Star Lock Washer
- Height: 6.69"
- Weight: 0.75lb
Chuck Hawley talks about the ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block.
Blue Sea Syste...Chuck Hawley talks about the ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block.
Customers also viewed