Boat Trailer 1-3/4" Bunk Slick Kit
- Bolts directly onto carpeted bunk boards
- Fits 2x4 standard bunk boards
- Slide on or off with less effort
- Easy to install
- 8 Pieces 1 3/4" X 17"
Bunk Slicks Installation Instructions for #86170 and #86164
- With the boat on the trailer, determine the forward most point where the boat makes contact with the bunks.
- Unload boat from the trailer.
- Place Bunk Slick centered on the rear end of bunk so that the bunk slick is even with the end of the carpeted bunk.
- Space Bunk Slicks on carpeted bunk and space evenly with no more than 4 inches between each Bunk Slick.
- Area to be "covered" is from the rear end of the carpeted bunk to 5 inches past the most forward point where the boat hull comes in contact with the carpeted bunk (below).
- Using the screws provided, attached the Bunk Slicks to the carpeted bunks.
Bunk Slick Kit
Posted by Robert on Jan 28th 2018
This bunk slick kit is an outstanding product. Durable, easily installed, and built to last. I do not use carpeted bunks because of the mussel contamination issue, and I have painted 2" x 4" bunk boards instead. These slicks really look good on my boat trailer, too. I am really looking forward to loading my aluminum boat on to my trailer and seeing how easily it will slide on there.
Posted by Michael J Stephens on Jun 4th 2017
Great product and very easy to apply.