Boatlife Life-Seal Silicone-Polyurethane Sealant
Boatlife Life-Seal is a unique combination of marine silicone and polyurethane, formulated especially for fiberglass. LifeSeal offers a fast-curing, low odor, high adhesion, non-sagging, non-corrosive, non-yellowing formula. It provides a durable permanent watertight seal for joints subject to structural movement. May be used above and below the waterline. Use for sealing decks to hulls, thru-hull fittings, vinyl ports, sealing/glazing windshields and bedding marine hardware.
- Will adhere to metal, glass, wood, Lexan, ABS, and certain other materials.
- Can be removed without damaging gel-coat.
- Not recommended for ferro cement hulls, impregnated wood or oil-soaked materials.
- Cures in presence of water.
- Mildew resistant and acid free.
- Squeeze Tube
- 1 oz
- 2.8 oz
- Cartridge (for caulking gun)
- 10.6 oz
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY***
Customers also viewed