Bull Shoals Lake, Arkansas Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Bull Shoals' superb fishery continues to be one of the most famous resources in the nation. Outstanding aesthetics, water clarity and outdoor recreation opportunities account for the popularity.
Bull Shoals Lake-West Fishing Map covers from Highway 125 to Taneycomo Dam
Bull Shoals Lake-East Fishing Map covers from Bull Shoals Dam to Highway 125
- Largemouth Bass
- White Crappie
- Black Crappie
- White Bass
- Channel Catfish
- Other Catfish
Map features include:
- Full lake profile
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips and techniques
- GPS information
- 10 Accesses (Bull Shoals Lake-West)
- 17 Accesses (Bull Shoals Lake-East)
- 41 Proven fishing areas marked (Bull Shoals-West)
- 54 Proven fishing areas marked (Bull Shoals-East)
Maps measure 24" x 36" open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.