Camco DIY Boat Winterizer
The Camco DIY Boat Winterizer quickly and efficiently services inboard/outboard marine engines. The winterizer allows flushing and preparation of boat engine for winter storage with just five gallons of antifreeze and your flusher. You can winterize your engine right on the trailer with the Winterizer's easy to use gravity flow system. Save time and money, season after season.
For Volvo and other front mounted raw water pump systems, use the Flush Adapter (sold separately).
- Flushes, prepares, and protects engine for winter storage.
- High-flow 5/8" hose with brass fittings improves antifreeze flow to engine.
- Reinforced clear hose for improved kink resistance.
- Uses 5 gallons of antifreeze
- Requires only antifreeze and your flusher
- Antifreeze tank with on/off valve
- Winterizing tee
- Reinforced clear hose with fittings
How Camco DIY Boat Winterizer Works:
- Flush engine with fresh water until thermostat opens.
- Switch valve from fresh water flush to begin antifreeze flow.
- Water pump will pump antifreeze into the engine to complete the winterization.
Easy to assemble and use! Camco's D-I-Y Boat Winterizer Kit for Outboard or Inboard/Outboard Engines. (Camco #65501) Please check out our other products like the Caribou Tumblers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlXEdYocb-Y
Camco's D-I-Y ...Easy to assemble and use! Camco's D-I-Y Boat Winterizer Kit fo...