Camco DIY Boat Winterizer
The Camco DIY Boat Winterizer quickly and efficiently services inboard/outboard marine engines. The winterizer allows flushing and preparation of boat engine for winter storage with just five gallons of antifreeze and your flusher. You can winterize your engine right on the trailer with the Winterizer's easy to use gravity flow system. Save time and money, season after season.
For Volvo and other front mounted raw water pump systems, use the Flush Adapter (sold separately).
- Flushes, prepares, and protects engine for winter storage.
- High-flow 5/8" hose with brass fittings improves antifreeze flow to engine.
- Reinforced clear hose for improved kink resistance.
- Uses 5 gallons of antifreeze
- Requires only antifreeze and your flusher
- Antifreeze tank with on/off valve
- Winterizing tee
- Reinforced clear hose with fittings
How Camco DIY Boat Winterizer Works:
- Flush engine with fresh water until thermostat opens.
- Switch valve from fresh water flush to begin antifreeze flow.
- Water pump will pump antifreeze into the engine to complete the winterization.
Easy to assemble and use! Camco's D-I-Y Boat Winterizer Kit for Outboard or Inboard/Outboard Engines. (Camco #65501) Please check out our other products like the Caribou Tumblers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlXEdYocb-Y
Camco's D-I-Y ...Easy to assemble and use! Camco's D-I-Y Boat Winterizer Kit fo...
Great Product & Price
Posted by Art on Oct 24th 2016
Was very pleased with the product and delivery time. Was easily to use and worked perfect.
It did the job and worked well
Posted by StanM on Oct 14th 2015
Used it for my first time winterizing my new boat and it seemed pretty straightforward. The only issue was that the instructions indicated that a special adapter was required for a Volvo Penta engine that was not supplied. Ended up using it without the adapter and it seemed to work okay.
Customers also viewed