FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
CE Smith Post-Style Boat Trailer Guides
CE Smith's boat trailer guides make it easier to see the end of the trailer while on the road or when loading or unloading. The guides protect your craft from damage and provide an additional measure of safety while trailering as they provide a visual aid for other drivers.
- Galvanized posts extend more than half-way into each non marring heavy duty 2" PVC tube for extra stability
- Can be mounted on top of frame for extra height
- Complete to fit frame up to 3" wide x 4-1/4" high
- One box comes with both sides of trailer
|27620||Stands 40" above trailer frame|
|27640||Stands 60" above trailer frame|
- Adjusts Out to 13" each side
- Fits Frames up to 3"W x 4-1/4"H
- 1-1/2" square, 16 gauge pre-galvanized steel uprights
How to Install CE Smith Post-Style Trailer Guides
Needed for Installation:
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 1/8” Drill
- 9/16” Deep socket
- Loosely assemble the mounting brackets and U-bolts onto your trailer frame.
- Bracket may be mounted above or below frame.
- Mount as far back as possible.
- Mount close to a cross member for more rigidity.
- Slide the short end of the uprights into the brackets.
- Slide PVC posts over the uprights engaging the no-rotate notch with the lance.
- Loosely tighten the U-bolts.
- Adjust trailer guide posts to fit your boat.
- Less than 1 inch of offset from the boat is typical.
- Mount as far back as possible for the guides to be most helpful during loading.
- Tighten U-bolts
- Spacing will change during tightening.
- Re-adjust your spacing and re-tighten as needed.
- Push caps down firmly onto your guide-on posts.
**For maximum benefit when loading your boat, mount the posts as far back on the trailer frame as possible and as close to the boat as possible**
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Guide Ons & Pads
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Product MPN:
- 27620, 27640
- Product UPC:
- 768296001254, 768296003371
Customers Also Viewed
CE Smith Roller Style Boat Trailer Guide-On Makes boat loading easier with the CE Smith Roller-Style Trailer Guide-On. These smooth rolling guides assist in centering the boat onto the trailer. This...Add to Cart
Special new 2-piece mounting bracket for I-Beam trailers. Fits up to 4" wide I-Beam. 75" Height for better visibility. Can be mounted under or top of frame. Includes mounting hardware. *Picture is...Add to Cart
CE Smith Multi-Sport Universal Galvanized Trailer CE Smith's 48810 Multi-Sport Galvanized Trailer ships directly to your door via UPS and is engineered for quick and easy assembly. This galvanized...Add to Cart
CE Smith Boat Trailer Deep V Rubber Keel Roller CE Smith's Deep V rubber rollers are replacements for the original equipment of many trailers. Fit standard brackets and shaft sizes. Black natural...Choose Options
CE Smith Boat Trailer Wheel Hub Assembly Kit These hubs come fully assembled with pregreased bearings, which cuts down on the mess and makes final installation on to the axle much easier. Includes...Choose Options