CE Smith Short Bunk Style Carpeted Boat Guides
This solidly constructed short bunk guide makes getting your boat on the trailer easy.
- 1-1/2" Square Pre-galvanized uprights, angled out at 75 degrees
- 2" x 4" x 24" Boards tilt to hug the hull
- Covered with deluxe marine carpet (boards are untreated Southern yellow pine)
- Adjusts to angle of boat
- 21" Height with side adjustment to 13" from frame.
- Can be mounted on top of frame for extra height.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware
- Comes with both sides of the trailer.
Installation Instructions for CE Smith Short Bunk Style Boat Guides
- Place U-bolts as shown for either 2" wide or 3" wide frame.
- Use (1) flat u-bolt and (1) formed u-bolt with washers and nuts to loosely attach each u-shaped bracket under or on top of trailer frame.
- Insert the short end of guide-on upright posts into each of the u-brackets to the desired width. Note: Do not fully tighten bolts
- Make sure the upright posts are seated level in the u-brackets before completely tightening the u-bolts. Finish tightening the u-bolt connections.
- Attach left and right bunk assemblies to upright posts with 3/8"-16 x 2-1/4" hex head bolts, washers and nuts. Adjust angle of bunks as desired and tighten connections to hold in place.
- Insert a black plastic cap on top of each upright post.
CE Smith short bunk guides
Posted by Roger Fisher on Feb 20th 2017
A nice product that does it's job. The kit comes with everything I needed to install these bunks on my trailer. It works well in the river
Read carefully this description
Posted by Leslie and Jim on Oct 8th 2015
Per this website description, we were under the impression that you got one guide per pack, so we ordered 2. Turns out that there is a pair of glides per pack which is what we thought they should be. We now have to return one package. Revise this description so everyone knows there are 2 per pack, not one.