CE Smith Short Bunk Style Carpeted Boat Guides
This solidly constructed short bunk guide makes getting your boat on the trailer easy.
- 1-1/2" Square Pre-galvanized uprights, angled out at 75 degrees
- 2" x 4" x 24" Boards tilt to hug the hull
- Covered with deluxe marine carpet (boards are untreated Southern yellow pine)
- Adjusts to angle of boat
- 21" Height with side adjustment to 13" from frame.
- Can be mounted on top of frame for extra height.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware
- Comes with both sides of the trailer.
Installation Instructions for CE Smith Short Bunk Style Boat Guides
- Place U-bolts as shown for either 2" wide or 3" wide frame.
- Use (1) flat u-bolt and (1) formed u-bolt with washers and nuts to loosely attach each u-shaped bracket under or on top of trailer frame.
- Insert the short end of guide-on upright posts into each of the u-brackets to the desired width. Note: Do not fully tighten bolts
- Make sure the upright posts are seated level in the u-brackets before completely tightening the u-bolts. Finish tightening the u-bolt connections.
- Attach left and right bunk assemblies to upright posts with 3/8"-16 x 2-1/4" hex head bolts, washers and nuts. Adjust angle of bunks as desired and tighten connections to hold in place.
- Insert a black plastic cap on top of each upright post.
Customers also viewed