CE Smith Post-Style Boat Trailer Guides CE Smith's boat trailer guides make it easier to see the end of the trailer while on the road or when loading or unloading. The guides protect your craft...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
CE Smith Roller Style Boat Trailer Guide-On
Makes boat loading easier with the CE Smith Roller-Style Trailer Guide-On. These smooth rolling guides assist in centering the boat onto the trailer. This style of guide-on is ideal for retrieving your boat on shallow ramps where the trailer is not far into the water or when you are trying to retrieve your boat alone. The uprights with rollers come fully assembled and ready for installation.
- 1-1/2" Pre-galvanized steel uprights lean outward 15° to cradle the boat
- Guide-ons are 21" tall above the frame with 9" roller & 2" roller caps at top & bottom
- Mounting hardware included for frames up to 3" W x 4-1/4"H
- Mounting brackets allow up to 13" of adjustment out from each side of the frame
- Comes with both sides of the trailer
For larger trailer frames, you will need the Large Frame U-Bolt Kit (part number 11416). Click Here.
Roller Style Guide-On Installation Instructions
- Place u-bolts as shown below for either 2" wide or 3" wide frame
- Use 1 flat u-bolt and 1 formed u-bolt with washers and nuts to loosely attach each u-shaped bracket under or on top of trailer frame at desired locations.
- Insert a guide-on upright post into each of the u-brackets to the desired width. Do not fully tighten bolts.
- Make sure the upright posts are seated level in the u-brackets before completely tightening the u-bolts. Finish tightening the u-bolt connections.
- Insert a black plastic cap on top of each upright post.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Guide Ons & Pads
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Adjustable Transom Savers Protect your investment with Attwood Transom Savers. A lifted outboard puts hundreds of foot-pounds of pressure on the transom - especially during trailering Protect...
TRAC 69005 Deckboat 40 Auto Deploy Anchor Winch Lower and retrieve your anchor with ease using the automated TRAC Deckboat 40 Auto Deploy Anchor Winch. Here’s how it works: press and release...
CE Smith 27671 Pontoon Bunk Board Guide On Perfect for bunk style pontoon trailers, with either a box, channel, or I-beams up to 3" wide by 4-1/4" tall. Never worry about damaging your boat while...
Attwood Portable Clamp-On Boat Bow and Stern Lights The Attwood Portable Clamp-On Boat Bow and Stern Lights feature a water-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate lens. They are composed of...
TRAC 7-Liter Marine Fluid/Oil Change Pump The TRAC 7-Liter Fluid/Marine Oil Change Pump is intended to be used for oil changes and the removal of coolant, fuel, and transmission fluids. As with any...
CIPA Concept II 4" x 8" Marine Mirror CIPA's Concept II Marine Mirror features a 4 x 8 inch OE grade shatterproof convex safety glass mirror surface to provide added safety and situational awareness...
TRAC G3 Fisherman 25 Electric Anchor Winch The TRAC Fisherman 25 Electric Anchor Winch is perfect for smaller fishing or deck boats to raise and lower your anchor with the press of a button. This...
CE Smith Boat Trailer Rubber Bow Roller CE Smith Replacement trailer bow rollers constructed of black natural rubber. Fits standard brackets and shaft sizes. Natural Black Rubber Replaces...
CE Smith Boat Trailer Deep V Rubber Keel Roller CE Smith's Deep V rubber rollers are replacements for the original equipment of many trailers. Fit standard brackets and shaft sizes. Black natural...