The ergonomics and features of our controls are the most advanced and are suitable for most kinds of boat with dual engine applications. the shapley, balanced handle provides a very comfortable feel and the state of the art mechanism guarantees a smooth yet solid action, assuring you have maximum control at all times. this control is designed for twin engine applications. CH7800 controls are suitable foe use with both iniversal type (3300) or OEM type control cables without the need for adaptation.
These controls not only us the 3300/33C style control cables, they can also use Mercury style cables from 1965 to date including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson?evinrude/BRP control cables from 1979 to date. This makes it one one the most desirable replacement controls in the market today.
- Superior feel and function for most outboards, stern drives and inboards.
- All controls include start in gear protection.
- Designed for use with both universal and OEM shift and throttle cable connections.
- Suitable for most boat/dual engine combinations.
- Dual action levers (throttle and shift control in each handle)
- Trim, Tilt options available.
- Drag adjustment on all models.
- Easy installation and set up.
- Includes both chrome and black cover inserts that allow a choice of styling to ensure a perfect asthetic fit in every application
Customers also viewed