FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Davis Doel-Fin Boat Stabilizer Fin
Doel-Fin is the original hydrofoil developed by an aeronautical engineer to improve overall performance on all boats with outboard motors or outdrive units. Molded in two pieces of guaranteed unbreakable, high-strength plastic, each foil is designed to flex independently to absorb shock. The positive effects include greater stability, consistent planing at lower RPM, faster out-of-the hole performance, better gas mileage, steadier turns, higher top-end speeds and lower bow rise at all speeds. Doel-Fin is designed for use with small motors, big motors and inflatable dingies. Boats with small motors no longer porpoise with the bow-up when the throttle is applied, and they can achieve planing at lower engine speeds. Big motors benefit from less stern suction, faster planing times, and steadier turns. All of these features add up to increased fuel efficiency.
Fits all motors except Volvo Penta 280 and 290 outdrives.
- Improves overall performance om boats with outboard motors or outdrive units
- Constructed of unbreakable, high-strength plastic
- Produces maximum lift while minimizing drag
- Faster out-of-the-hole for happier water skiers
- Save up to 30% on fuel consumption
- Less bow rise for better visibility and increased safety
- Simple 15 minute installation
- Mounting hardware included
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type: