Fortress FX-7 Complete Anchor System
For boats 16'-27'
Complete system includes the following:
- FX-7 Fluke Anchor
- 250' of 3/8" Rope
- 1/4" Shackle
- 15' of G-30 1/4" Chain
In test after test, from coast to coast and from around the world, no anchor in history has been called “The World’s Best Anchor” by more boaters and respected marine experts than Fortress...and for good reason. Years of research and development, high-tech materials and manufacturing and thousands of real world tests are your assurance of performance, quality, and value. Fortress weighs only half as much as heavier steel anchors and yet outperforms them all. Why? Because the Fortress design does not depend upon weight to provide world class performance. All this adds up to your best value in anchoring safety and convenience. Fortress anchors are precision-machined from a high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, aluminum magnesium alloy, and are sharper and able to penetrate faster and deeper into most common sea bottoms than heavier, dull-edged traditional steel anchors which weigh 50% more or even greater.
- Precision-machined from an aluminum alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight.
- Easy to manage weight, Rustproof, Sharper than heavy, dull-edged steel anchors
- Will set faster and penetrate deeper into common sea bottoms for incredible holding power
- Can be disassembled - Excellent as a spare or storm anchor
- Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty with Fortress
- Adjustable 32° to 45° fluke angle - Exclusive and patented feature which dramatically increases holding power in problem soft mud bottoms
- Tough anodized finish - Handsome and durable appearance - Corrision resistant
Boat size recommendations are for boats of average windage and proportions in 30 knots of wind, average bottom conditions, and moderate protection from open seas. Remember that the loads in 42 knots of wind are twice as much as in 30 knots.
Customers also viewed