Fulton Standard Trailer Hitch Ball w/ Chrome Finish - 3/4" Shank Fulton standard hitch balls are manufactured to be durable, strong, and good looking. These hitch balls are made of solid steel and...Add to Cart
Fulton Standard Trailer Hitch Ball - 1" Shank
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Fulton Standard Trailer Hitch Ball w/ Chrome Finish - 1" Shank
Fulton standard hitch balls are manufactured to be durable, strong, and good looking. These hitch balls are made of solid steel and are cold forged for superior strength. The chrome finish not only looks great, but it also provides lasting protection against corrosion. Fulton hitch balls are engineered to meet all safety requirements of SAE J684 and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Meets all safety requirements of SAE J684
- Forged for superior strength
- Solid steel construction
- Chrome finish for corrosion prevention
- Limited lifetime warranty
When installing hitch balls, torque 1" shank diameter balls to 250 ft. lbs.
|Part Number||Finish||Capacity||Ball Diameter||Shank Diameter||Shank Length||Drawbar Thickness|
|63908||Chrome||7,500 lbs.||2-5/16"||1"||2-1/8"||3/8" - 3/4"|
|63909||Chrome||7,500 lbs.||2"||1"||2-1/8"||3/8" - 3/4"|
How to Select the Right Hitch Ball
Information sourced directly from the manufacturer.
- Always use the properly-rated hitch ball for your towing system
- Your towing system's maximum weight rating is always equal to the lowest rated item in the system
- Your hitching system cannot be upgrades to a rating higher than the maximum rating of your hitch
For example, a 3,500 lbs. ball on a 2,000 lbs. max trailer weight-rated hitch does not increase your towing capacity to 3,500 lbs. Your hitching system is still rated at 2,000 lbs. Conversely, a 2,000 lbs. ball on a 3,500 lbs. max trailer weight-rated hitch decreases your maximum towing capacity to 2,000 lbs.
- The hitch ball diameter must be the same diameter as the trailer coupler (1-7/8", 2", or 2-5/16")
- The shank diameter of the hitch ball should be the same as the hole diameter in the ball mount.
- The shank length should be long enough to allow at least two threads to be visible when the hitch ball is instal
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Hitches & Safety Chains
- Product MPN:
- 63908, 63909
- Product UPC:
- 016118028317, 016118116656
Customers Also Viewed
Fulton Class IV Easy Load Trailer Hitch Ball Mount 7500 lbs. GTW - 2" Hitch Fulton Easy Load Trailer Ball Mounts feature a revolutionary tapered shank design that allows for easy connection to the...Choose Options
Fulton Class V Solid Shank Trailer Ball Mount 12000 lbs. GTW - 2" Hitch The Fulton Class V Sold Shank Ball Mount fits 2" square receiver tube openings. This mount is built to last with steel...Add to Cart
CE Smith Multi-Sport Universal Galvanized Trailer CE Smith's Multi-Sport Galvanized Trailer ships directly to your door via UPS and is engineered for quick and easy assembly. This galvanized trailer...Add to Cart
Tie Down Black Vinyl Coated Trailer Safety Cables Replace your noisy chains with self-coiling vinyl coated hitch cables from Tie Down Engineering. Made with durable galvanized aircraft cable...Choose Options