Fulton Trailer Winch 2600lb Two Speed
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Fulton 142410 Two Speed Trailer Winch 2600 lbs.
Fulton Two Speed Trailer Winches make light work of heavy loads. This winch has one fast speed for quick pulling, and a second low speed for increased mechanical advantage. Fulton's shift lock design allows for changing gears without moving the crank handle from shaft to shaft. Simply life the shift lock and slide the shaft into the desired gear position. The shift lock holds the shaft in gear. A neutral, free-wheel position allows quick line pay out without spinning the handle. The Fulton 142410 Trailer Winch features a ZMAX 600 clear zinc finish providing industry-leading corrosion resistance.
- Change speeds without changing handles
- Two speed with neutral
- ZMAX 600 zinc finish for superior corrosion resistance
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Winch strap, rope, and mounting hardware sold separately
- Capacity: 2,600 lbs.
- Handle Length: 10"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 108:1
- Recommended Strap Size: 20' x 2"
- Recommended Strap Bolt Sizes: 3/8" x 2-3/4" Grade 5
- Rope Storage: 24' x 7/16"
- Hub Size: 1"
How to Select a Trailer Pulling Winch
To Select Winch Capacity:
- Minimum winch capacity = Maximum weight of boat including motor, fuel, gear ÷ 2
- Boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 2,800 lbs.
- 2,800 ÷ 2 - 1,400 lbs.
- Select a winch rated at 1,500 lbs.
- If shallow water or steep inclined launches are expected to be used, ÷ maximum weight by 1.5
- Boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 3,100 lbs.
- 3,100 ÷ 1.5 = 2,067 lbs.
- Select winch rated at 2,600 lbs.
Information sourced from the manufacturer - Fulton.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Winches & Jacks
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products