Garelick Compact 2 Step Flip Up Transom Ladder
- For use on small boat transoms - mounts 6.5" x 12" (7x31cm) area
- Fits most angled or curved transoms.
- Folds down for easy boarding.
- Stainless steel fasteners and securing strap included.
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter anodized aluminum tube.
- Comfortable non-slip oval-shaped anodized aluminum steps.
- 2 step ladder measures 12" wide and 15" long
HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK FLIP UP TRANSOM LADDER
- Choose the most suitable side of transom for mounting ladder.
- Locate a place on the transom where all four tube ends of ladder make contact with boat and will not interfere with turning operation of motor unit.
- Place ladder so that when folded down, bottom step should ideally be in water.
- Keep step surface parallel to water
- Keep ladder perpendicular to centerline of boat. IF necessary to modify ladder, cut with a metal hacksaw, keeping steps parallel to the water. Re-drill ¼” holes.
- Mark tube end location at point of contact with transom and attach mounting brackets with appropriate fasteners.
- Attach tube ends of ladder to each of the four mounting brackets by inserting bolt through holes in mounting bracket and tube. Secure with lock washer and acorn nut.
Information sourced from Garelick Assembly and Installation Instructions for Folding Transom Ladder.
Limited lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed