HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK OUT OF SIGHT TELESCOPING LADDER
- Position the mounting bracket with the ladder in the area to be attached. Mark the bracket’s four mounting holes onto the deck surface.
- Drill the four marked holes with a suitable drill bit.
- NOTE: It is recommended to through0bolt this ladder for a secure installation
- Mount the ladder in place on one side by putting the ladder into the bracket and placing it up to the drilled holes.
- Insert mounting screws. Secure the ladder in place with fasteners (not provided, as installations vary).
- Slide the other mounting bracket, onto the ladder vertical as before. Center the ladder tubes within the brackets and make sure they are parallel to each other.
- Mark the hole locations of this bracket onto the deck. Drill holes and secure in place.
When underway, fold ladder up and secure using the Velcro strap provided.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Information sourced from Garelick Instructions for 19622-61, 19623-61 Under Platform Telescoping Ladder
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed