Garelick Over- Platform Telescoping Ladder Steps - fold out and over, telescope down easily Compact stowage - steps fold over flat on platform Flat poly treads for increased support Standard...Choose Options
Garelick Out Of Sight Telescoping Ladder
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Garelick Out of Sight Telescoping Ladder
The Garelick Out of Sight Telescoping Ladder is a great choice for boaters looking to easily stow their ladder when not in use. When needed, this ladder easily telescopes down into the water. Once the ladder is no longer needed, it slides up and under the swim platform for stowage. This durable ladder is constructed of stainless steel and features a self-locking angled support bracket. Flat poly treads ensure comfort and ease of use. The Garelick Out of Sight Telescoping Ladder comes with mounting hardware, a bungee cord securing strap, and installation instructions. 2 and 3 step models available.
- Steps telescope down easily
- Ladder slides up, under platform for stowage
- Flat poly treads for increased comfort
- Mounting hardware and securing strap included
- Self-locking angled support bracket
- Bungee cord securing strap included
- Electropolished Stainless Steel - rated to 400 lbs.
|Part #||Step Count||Overall Height/Width||Deployed Length||Stowed Length|
|19622-61||2||2.5" (6cm), 11.38" (29cm)||23.25" (59cm)||13.5" (34cm)|
|19623-61||3||2.5" (6cm), 11.63" (30cm)||34.5" (88cm)||14.5" (37cm)|
How to Mount a Garelick Out of Sight Telescoping Ladder
- Position the mounting bracket with the ladder in the area to be attached. Mark the bracket’s four mounting holes onto the deck surface.
- Drill the four marked holes with a suitable drill bit.
- NOTE: It is recommended to through0bolt this ladder for a secure installation
- Mount the ladder in place on one side by putting the ladder into the bracket and placing it up to the drilled holes.
- Insert mounting screws. Secure the ladder in place with fasteners (not provided, as installations vary).
- Slide the other mounting bracket, onto the ladder vertical as before. Center the ladder tubes within the brackets and make sure they are parallel to each other.
- Mark the hole locations of this bracket onto the deck. Drill holes and secure in place.
When underway, fold ladder up and secure using the Velcro strap provided.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in position. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Information sourced from Garelick Instructions for 19622-61, 19623-61 Under Platform Telescoping Ladder
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Boat & Dock Ladders
Customers Also Viewed
Garelick Telescoping 3-Step Transom Ladder The Garelick Telescoping 3-Step Transom Ladder is designed to allow for boarding at transom. This ladder mounts directly on the transom and telescopes into...Add to Cart
Garelick Telescoping 4-Step Transom Ladder The Garelick Telescoping 4-Step Transom Ladder is designed to allow for boarding at transom. This ladder mounts directly on the transom and telescopes into...Add to Cart
Garelick Stainless Steel 1 Step Swim Platform Ladder Fold-down ladder mounts to transom platform Step folds up onto platform for flat stowage Easy to install, includes 4" gudgeons and...Add to Cart