Stainless Steel Ladder with Hook
This stainless steel ladders comes in 2 sizes: 3 step and 4 step.
- Comfortable contour black traction molded poly steps
- Thick 1" (3cm) diameter electropolished stainless steel tubing - 250 lb. capacity
- Thick vinyl covered 11" hooks fold flat for storage
- One piece all aluminum adjustable standoffs with cushioned tips
- Hooks fold flat for compact storage
- 3 Step, 11" (28cm) hook, 36" (91cm) L, 16" (41cm) W
- 4 Step, 11" (28cm) hook, 48" (122cm) L, 16" (41cm) W
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK STAINLESS STEEL LADDER WITH 11” HOOK
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Drill through pilot hole on bottom side of step using a 17/64” diameter drill bit.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information
Limited Lifetime Warranty