Garelick Telescoping 4-Step Transom Ladder
The Garelick Telescoping 4-Step Transom Ladder is designed to allow for boarding at transom. This ladder mounts directly on the transom and telescopes into the water.
- Self-locking brackets hold ladder secure against transom
- 4 Steps allow for comfortable angled step up access under water line
- Bungee cord securing strap included
- Nylon bushings between ladder sections provide smooth deployment
- 304 stainless steel - rated to 400 lbs.
- Length Deployed: 34.5"
- Length Stowed: 14.5"
- Overall Height: 1.5"
- Overall Width: 12"